Python Online Course
At H2K Infosys, we have curated the comprehensive curriculum to meet the industry expectations by including a wide range of Python libraries such as NumPy, Pandas, Seaborn, Matplotlib, and other Data Science concepts.
Introduction to Python
Python is a general-purpose, multi-paradigm, free, open-source, powerful, yet simple, high-level, expressive, dynamically-typed programming language founded in the late 1980s by Guido van Rossum. It is touted to be a beginner-friendly language. Python, today has emerged to be the most popular language among developers due to the many advantages it offers.
The several benefits of Python include:
- Easy to learn
- Simple to code
- It is an interpreted language which means it executes the code directly line by line and stops and reports back when the error has occurred
- It is a dynamically-typed language which means that a variable need not be declared explicitly and Python is capable of understanding it while running the code.
- A free and open-source programming language with immense community support
- Extensive libraries to support Data Science, web development, and Artificial Intelligence technologies
- It offers portability which means that you write the code once and run it anywhere irrespective of the platform
- The Python Package Index enables the integration of multiple third-party modules that include other programming languages and platforms.
Python opens up a plethora of opportunities as its application is ubiquitous. It has made its presence strongly felt in various field such as:
- Web application development – Python and its framework Django is used for building applications like Instagram, Spotify, Dropbox, and many more
- Desktop GUI application development – Python provides numerous libraries to build user interfaces for many applications
- Software development – Many websites use Python for backend development including Google, Netflix, Amazon, etc.
- Building business applications – Python is popular for developing e-commerce and ERP business applications using its Tryton platform
- Scientific & Numeric application development – Python with its wide range of libraries is a preferred choice for building AI and Data Science applications
- Developing Enterprise applications – Python can be used to develop real-time applications using its Tryton platform
- Image processing application development – Python offers a plethora of libraries to work with images
As you can see, enrolling in the best online Python course can be your stepping stone to explore the most sought-after technologies of today.
Why choose Python as a career
Python inarguably has its own place in the software industry. Its simplicity and easy-to-learn features make it ideal for beginners. Its vast library support combined with the fact that Python is easy to pick up and code makes it a top choice for software development, data manipulation, data analysis, data visualization, and much more.
Due to its widespread presence, there is a huge demand for Python professionals across industries. No wonder enrolling in the best Python certification course can help you bag a lucrative career with job satisfaction.
Due to its versatility, Python professionals are in great demand. The following are the reasons to convince you why the best Python courses can turnaround your career:
- Python can be picked up by a beginner as well as non-programmers who hope to venture into the computer science field
- Python has huge community support which is working to contribute more towards its development
- Python is used by tech giants like Google, Facebook, Netflix, etc. Hence, Python developers are in great demand across the world
- Both startups and corporates make use of Python due to its power-packed performance despite its simplicity
- Learning Python not just helps you venture into the developer role but also lands you in data analysts, data scientists, and DevOps engineer roles
- With the latest technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Data Science that prefer Python as a primary programming language, Python makes a lucrative career option
Advantages of pursuing Python certification online course at H2K Infosys
There might be many training providers that offer the best Python courses; however, we stand apart from the rest as we help our learners prepare for the Python certification like PCAP and PCPP offered by the Python institute.
Getting a certification in Python has its advantages:
- Python certification adds immense value to the resume
- It can help you bag more lucrative offers with higher salaries as compared to your peers without the certification
- Python certification essentially enables the individuals to opt for the latest technologies like Data Science, Big Data, or Artificial Intelligence as Python is a prerequisite for these courses
Why enroll at H2KInfosys for a Python online course?
H2K Infosys has played an instrumental role in providing genuine, comprehensive Python training to our learners for close to two decades. The following are our key takeaways:
- Training delivered by instructors who are passionate about Python programming and hold at least 5-10 years of industry experience
- Instructor-led live interactive sessions
- Course curriculum developed by experts considering the current trends and requirements in the IT job market
- Quizzes and assignments included in each session
- End of the course, live-project experience
- 24×7 access to live-classroom video recordings
- Unlimited access to our cloud-test lab facility
- Assistance for clearing Python certification with the help of a practice questionnaire
- Course completion certificate
- Professional resume preparation assistance
- Interview Questions help
- Mock interview sessions held by hiring managers of Fortune 500 companies.
- Easy enrollment options
Career prospects of choosing Python
Unlike other programming languages, Python doesn’t limit the learners to pursue software development as a career. As Python is widely applied in the fields of Big Data, Data Science, and Artificial Intelligence, the following are the career options available after learning Python.
- DevOps Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Senior Data Scientist
Who is eligible for Python?
Python is fraught with extensive libraries which makes it a powerful programming language. However, Python is easy to learn and code. The programmer can actually focus on improving the application than working on the code. Hence, no prior coding knowledge is required to learn Python. Beginners, non-programmers, and experienced software developers can pick up this versatile language effortlessly.
Module 1 – Programming Basics
Module 2 – Python Basics
Module 3 – Python Core Concepts
Module 4 – Python Web
Module 5 – Python for Data Science
1) What happens if I miss a class?
At H2K Infosys, we never let you miss a class. You have two options to make up for the missed class:
- By accessing the video recording of the live classroom sessions
- Requesting for the same session from another batch
2) Will I get 100% placement assurance?
At H2K Infosys, we offer 100% job-oriented training. We groom you for the upcoming interviews with the help of resume building sessions, interview questions practice, and mock interview sessions. We do whatever it takes to have you placed. However, we do not offer a guarantee for the same as it depends on the individual to convert the interviews lined-up into a job.
3) Can I attend a demo session before I enroll in the Python program?
Soon after the registration, you can attend a demo session which will enable you to make a well-informed decision.
4) Who will be my instructors?
We have experienced instructors on board who are industry experts with 5-10 years of experience.
5) Who should I contact in case of queries?
We have a 24×7 support team who can resolve your queries concerning the course or any other issues you may have.