Big Data Online Training
H2K Infosystems offers a world-class Big Data online course which is developed by training experts for the utmost benefit of our learners. We have included the most advanced curriculum that comprises the latest and the crucial Big Data tools required to perform data analytics, which catalyzes business growth.
Introduction to Big Data Hadoop
Big Data translates to a large amount of data which includes both structured and unstructured data. Big Data analytics is crucial for businesses these days to outperform the competitors. Apart from this, it also helps in providing insights to drive better business strategies and decisions.
The concept of Big Data boomed in the early 2000s especially after the Hadoop ecosystem emerged to handle the storage and processing of structured,semi-structured, and unstructured data.
Big Data is essentially defined using the 3 Vs – volume, velocity, variety, however, 2 more Vs are added with veracity and value to the mainstream Vs.
- Volume – It refers to the humongous amount of data collected by the organizations that might come from customer purchase history, social media, sensors, etc. As the data generated is massive, it is termed as big data, however, does that data add any value? Hence, the volume has become one of the aspects of Big Data
- Velocity – The data generated is quick-paced which is streamed continuously, hence, suitable devices like RFID tags, sensors, and smart metering have to be employed to deal with it in a near real-time manner
- Variety – As data comes in different formats as emails, videos, audio files, images, text, etc., variety refers to the heterogeneous nature of the data which can be stored and processed for providing insights
- Veracity – It refers to the clean and accurate data
- Value – On top of the Big Data pyramid sits the value it provides at the end. It is the value of Big Data which keeps the ability to transform any data to profits in business.
Why choose Big Data Technologies as a career?
“Without Big Data, you are blind and deaf in the middle of the freeway.”
– Geoffrey Moore, American organizational theorist, management consultant, and author.
Big Data is one of the fields which is gaining momentum at a breakneck speed as compared to all other technologies existing today.
Big Data can influence business growth substantially. From advertising, healthcare, insurance, to manufacturing to banking, no area is left untapped by Big Data.
Big Data can help various industries in the following areas:
- Cost-cutting – Cost-effective tools like Hadoop and cloud-based analytics can bring cost-saving benefits as a large amount of business information can not only be saved but also processed to figure out the efficient ways to carry out businesses
- Time reduction – In-memory analytics are performed on high-speed tools like Spark which help in making instant decisions based on the live streaming data
- Analyzing market conditions – Big Data can help in understanding customer feedback, their preferences, behaviors, etc. which in turn can accelerate the business growth
- Customer retention – Big Data analytics provides insights from the data which help in convincing the customers of better products, provide recommendations based on their feedback and purchase history
- Help in driving innovations and product launches – Based on customer feedback and analytics, the companies can launch new products and introduce ground-breaking changes.
Big Data analytics has a significant place across industries for several benefits it offers.
The following are the industries which are tremendously affected by Big Data technologies:
- Insurance field – Here Big Data analysis helps in fraud detection and insurance claim discrepancies by gaining customer insight from the data available
- Government organizations – Data helps the government functionalities in numerous ways by assisting them in introducing welfare schemes, cybersecurity, cost savings, etc.
- Banking sector – It is this sector that is reaping the benefits of Big Data the most. From money laundering and misuse of credit/debit cards to risk mitigation to business growth and customer satisfaction, Big Data has enhanced the growth of the banking sector by far
The Big Data analytics field is the most thriving technology of today which also offers flexible career options along with an impressive pay package.
Advantages of pursuing Big Data online course from H2K Infosystems
Big Data technologies are known to bring revolutionary changes in the organizations when implemented correctly. Therefore, it is quintessential to learn the Big Data Hadoop concepts to meet the industry requirements to foster business growth and drive improvements.
The following are the top reasons for enrolling in our Big Data courses online:
- Big Data Hadoop is one to the most in-demand technologies of today
- High demand for skilled Big Data professionals with a huge supply deficit.
- It is one of the most lucrative careers of the decade
- Organizations are implementing Big Data analytics as top priority.
- A structured Big Data online course enhances practical,hands-on knowledge
- Big Data Hadoop certification course incorporates a streamlined approach which is missing in self-learning through videos or books
- Working with the end of the course, real-time projects for hands-on experience
- Employment of best industry practices during projects
Why enroll at H2KInfosystems for our Big Data Hadoop training course?
H2K Infosystems offers the best of the class Big Data Hadoop training which is comparable to the master’s program provided by the reputed universities in the USA.
The following are our key takeaways:
- Our instructors are Big Data enthusiasts who hold at least 5-10 years of industry experience
- Instructor-led live interactive sessions
- Course curriculum developed by experts considering the current trends and requirements in the IT job market
- Quizzes and assignments included in each session
- End of the course, live-project experience
- 24×7 access to live-classroom video recordings
- Unlimited access to our cloud-test lab facility
- Course completion certificate
- Professional resume preparation assistance
- Interview Questions help
- Mock interview sessions held by hiring managers of Fortune 500 companies
- Easy enrollment options
Career prospects of choosing Big Data Certification online course
A career in Big Data analytics is inarguably lucrative and rewarding. When it comes to job designation and roles, Big Data analytics is the most versatile career of the decade.
A host of job options are available for the learners after the course completion:
- Big Data Analyst
- Big Data Engineer
- Big Data Analytics Architect
- Big Data Analytics Business consultant
- Business Intelligence consultant
From start-ups to big names in the industries like IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Google, are investing in Big Data technologies and are keenly looking out for skilled Big Data professionals.
Who is eligible for the Big Data online training?
Our Big Data online training can be pursued by beginners as well as experienced professionals as it starts from scratch slowly getting intense as the course advances.
It is ideal for the following probable learners:
- Beginners set out to make a career in the Big Data field
- Software professionals
- ETL and Data Warehousing professionals
- Data Engineers
- Automation Testing Engineers
- Database professionals
- Aspiring Data Scientists
- Introduction to Hadoop and Big Data
- HDFS: Hadoop Distributed File System
- SPARK WITH SCALA
Refer to the Big Data/Hadoop course syllabus for exact details.
1) How can I practice after each Big Data Hadoop online course session?
Each session at H2K Infosystems includes live examples for real-time understanding, quizzes, and assignments. For practice, we offer unlimited access to our cloud-test lab facility where our learners can practice for the entire duration of the course.
We also provide video recordings of live classroom sessions for review, practice, and clarification of queries.
2) Are the Big Data training courses at H2K Infosysystems live, interactive sessions, or self-paced?
All our certification courses are live, instructor-led, interactive, virtual classroom sessions. We offer the flexibility of self-paced learning with help of weekend classes and weekday evening classes based on which the working executives can choose their batch. All our enrollees also get 24×7 access to recorded videos of live sessions which can help them revise or make up for the missed classes.
3) What should I do if I have more queries during the training?
Our Big Data Hadoop training is instructor-led, live, virtual classroom sessions where we encourage instant query clearance. However, for additional support, you may approach our 24×7 support team who can address any course-related issues you might have.
4) Can I attend a demo before enrolling for Big Data online training?
We offer a free demo for all the registered candidates where they can assess the training delivery, course content, intensity of the program among others to make well-informed decisions.
5) Can I attend Big Data Hadoop training if I aspire to become a data scientist?
Big Data analytics plays a crucial role in data science. Our Big Data online course can help you gain an end to end knowledge in data ingestion to HDFS with the help of Flume and Kafka to process the data using Spark.