QA Testing Training
Are you passionate about becoming an IT professional? Well, you are not alone! Numerous individuals aspire to be a part of the IT field irrespective of their academic background.
Introduction to Software Quality Assurance
Software Quality Assurance (SQA) is essentially a crucial process that ensures that all the software engineering processes, activities, techniques, and methods in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) are adhering to the standard protocol.
The SQA testing process sets into action right from the point where customer requirements are collected and defined through the coding phase until the product is released to the stakeholders.
Any software application that is not tested by the QA team is most likely to be fraught with a host of bugs that the development team fails to address. Hence, as a rule of thumb, the Software QA testers are those who are not a part of the development team. They should be capable of thinking, unlike the programmers who developed the software but are efficient in catching the bugs that escape the developers’ scope of testing.
In other words, we can say that SQA is an umbrella term employed for various quality assurance activities, techniques, and plans carried out during the entire life cycle to ensure that the software product meets the customer expectations and rolled out within the deadline.
Our comprehensive Software QA training and placement assistance program comprises end to end activities that are expected of a quality assurance team during the SDLC.
Our QA online training curriculum is designed to help our learners gain a complete understanding of the SQA process
- An introduction to the Software Development Life Cycle
- Difference between QA and QC
- Definition of Quality
- Various roles of Software Tester
- Scope of Testing
- Defining Defect
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Understanding the QA process
- Levels of Testing
- Software Quality Assurance Plan
- Prerequisites to Test plan
- Build the test plan
- Writing a test plan
- SQA Activities
- Creating an SQA Management Plan
- Setting Checkpoints
- Understanding and applying Software Engineering techniques
- Conducting Formal Technical reviews
- Implementing multi-testing strategies
- Enforcing adherence to processes
- Controlling the change
- Measure the change impact
- Conducting SQA Audits
- Recording and Reporting
- SQA Standards
- Various elements of SQA
- SQA Techniques
- Code and Design inspection
- Structural Vs. Functional testing techniques
- Verification Vs. Validation
- Static Vs. Dynamic testing
- Path Testing
- Stress Testing
Our QA training for beginners and experienced professionals’ curriculum is well-researched and in-depth to meet the industry expectations and requirements.
Why choose QA as a career
With the growing demand for automation testers against manual testers, a QA professional is a person who is able to write codes to automate the scripts. It means if you are an individual passionate about writing codes, the SQA opens up a window of opportunity to do so.
Here is the list of reasons why QA as a career might excite you:
- The SQA role is challenging to the core
- It is indispensable and hence, integral to a process.
- The SQA tester will have to be more creative than the developers as the intention is to find bugs in the developers’ work.
- It’s purely data-driven
- SQA offers an opportunity for continuous learning
- QA professionals are in great demand
- It opens the door for a host of career opportunities.
The QA professionals can either take up management roles to grow in the likes of the project manager or switch to the development side and explore growth in that direction.
Advantages of pursuing QA certification course at H2K Infosys
Is the software QA testing training worth it?
Newcomers who aspire to kick-start their careers in the QA field to experienced professionals from non-IT backgrounds or experienced manual testers who hope to upskill with the latest methods and activities can benefit from the QA certification course.
The QA testing course at H2K Infosys essentially helps you in preparing for the ISTQB advanced to expert level certification exams.
Why is QA certification training important
- The certification training is the ultimate proof of your skills and knowledge in the SQA testing process.
- Certification training helps one gain the practical skills that are required at work.
- The QA tester training can help you get updated with the latest developments in the QA processes or techniques.
- A good QA training can help you stand out in the crowd.
QA testing certification can help you during the initial screening of your resume.
- It can accelerate your growth in the organization as you are updated with the latest technologies.
Why enroll at H2K Infosys for online QA training?
H2K Infosys has been delivering authentic, comprehensive QA training to our learners for close to two decades. The following are our key takeaways:
- Training delivered by instructors who are passionate about SQA testing and hold at least 5-10 years of industry experience
- Instructor-led live interactive sessions
- Course curriculum developed by experts considering the current trends and requirements in the QA job market
- Quizzes and assignments included in each session
- End of the course, live-project experience
- 24×7 access to live-classroom video recordings
- Unlimited access to our cloud-test lab facility
- Assistance for clearing ISTQB certification with the help of ISTQB practice questionnaire
- Course completion certificate
- Professional resume preparation assistance
- Interview Questions help
- Mock interview sessions held by hiring managers of Fortune 500 companies
- Easy enrollment options
Career opportunities in Quality Assurance
Count your lucky stars now that we are on the verge of getting rid of the Covid-19 situation prevalent today. IT job hiring is anticipated to go full-swing in early 2021 after a long break.
It is not easy to break free of a QA process for any organization. Hence, the opportunities for a QA professional are immense.
That said, with the right decisions and hard work, a QA analyst can take a career leap to a product manager position or IT management role if they aspire to be on the management side.
Alternatively, they might choose to take up the full-time development role and aspire to become a software architect or in the likes of it.
As QA professionals possess above-average communications skills with domain expertise, they can eventually take up customer experience leaders. This step is a natural progression for them after having focused on building customer-centric products.
If none of the above-listed career opportunities suits your fancy you can develop the latest skills and switch to data analytics, data science, or explore opportunities in finance and law fields.
After all, critical thinking ability, coupled with good communication skills, can translate into almost any career.
Who is eligible for QA Testing Training
Not everyone fits the bill to become a QA professional. If you are a critic then software testing can just be the field for you.
- Anyone interested in solving puzzles as a lot of analytical skills is required of a QA tester, has the inherent ability to become a QA professional.
- If you like taking challenges and fix things and help the developers in finding bugs to have a quality product released, then you are a good fit for a QA engineer
- Communication skills are crucial for SQA personnel as they need to interact with the development team, the stakeholders, the project leads, and managers about the application being developed and discuss the bugs, etc
- Last but most importantly, domain knowledge is an essential factor to test the application they are building as they need to know all the features and their expected outcomes
To sum it up, the prerequisites for enrolling in a QA training online are at large non-technical. A positive attitude and good time management skills can help you step into the IT field if it is where you aspire to be.