Business Analysis Online Training
The BA training online at H2K Infosystems is one of our most recommended programs offered to help our learners hone various business analysis (BA) skills, activities, and techniques including planning, monitoring, statistics, data analysis, working with SQL, in the Agile environment. We ensure that the BA training is delivered using the most practical approach with our enrollees made to learn amidst real-world problems and use cases for unparalleled hands-on knowledge.
Introduction to Business Analysis
Business Analysis is a vague term employed for a wide range of activities performed to help organizations do better and deliver improved value to the stakeholders by recommending solutions and implementing those changes.
Business analysis in short helps the businesses do better. A business analyst is essentially an agent to bring about a change in various business processes after defining and understanding the processes based on data and using various statistical approaches. They are also responsible to convince the stakeholders of how that change can positively affect the business and lastly, to inculcate that change for the betterment of the business.
A business analyst is responsible to find a solution to a business problem posed by the client and come up with the most feasible solution.
Business Analysts are present across various levels of the organizations to perform strategic planning, defining enterprise architecture, or taking up leadership roles for continuous improvement of the businesses.
The ultimate goal of business analysis is to drive business growth, ensuring benefits after analyzing the businesses by understanding the true benefits, avoiding unnecessary costs, identifying new opportunities, and an in-depth understanding of what the actual requirements are and modeling the organizations’ goals accordingly.
Why choose Business Analysis as a career?
The business analysts purely work with data by defining the problems, opportunities, and solutions by employing various statistical methods and report them to the stakeholders. They are mainly responsible for performing the root cause analysis and fixing the outdated processes by suggesting innovations, new technology adoption, and bringing about that change.
After having realized the true potential of business analysis in an organization, the industries have started investing more in the employment of business analysts and management analysts. The business analysis industry is expected to grow by an impressive 14% between 2020 and 2028 according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), which is more than any other profession, today.
Furthermore, business analysis promises phenomenal career growth in multiple directions based on the individuals’ domain experience and their career goals.
Business Analysts can move up to the role of product managers, senior business architect, CXO, or partners in a company based on their career aspirations.
Advantages of pursuing BA training and placement course from H2K Infosys
For an ambiguous role like business analysis, good BA training can help you pinpoint the problems in the businesses more accurately along with finding the appropriate solutions much efficiently. The training essentially helps one adopt a streamlined approach towards handling the business problems by gaining insight into the workplace and employees and understanding customer needs.
The BA training course can have several benefits including:
- Learners can gain application knowledge with the help of various real-life examples and workshops
- It can help you in preparing for the certification courses from world-recognized bodies like the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) for ECBA, CCBA, and CBAP for beginners, experienced, and professional BAs respectively
- The certification courses can boost your self-confidence
- They can help you gain the latest business analysis skills related to your job
Why enroll at H2KInfosystems in our BA online training course?
H2K Infosys has been offering commendable online BA training to our learners for the past 20 years. We are highly recommended by Fortune 500 companies and well-reputed organizations for the genuine training programs we offer to the BA aspirants who hope to become successful business analysts.
The following are our key takeaways:
- Our instructors are well-established business analysts and business architects who hold at least 5-10 years of industry experience
- Instructor-led live interactive sessions
- Course curriculum developed by experts considering the current trends and requirements in the IT job market
- Quizzes and assignments included in each session
- Helps in preparing for various certification exams offered by IIBA
- End of the course, live-project experience
- 24×7 access to live-classroom video recordings
- Unlimited access to our cloud-test lab facility
- Course completion certificate
- Professional resume preparation assistance
- Interview Questions help
- Mock interview sessions held by hiring managers of Fortune 500 companies
- Easy enrollment options
Career prospects of choosing BA training online
The career prospects for a business analyst seem bright and full of hope as the demand for BAs is growing every year. Organizations from various domains such as healthcare, banking, finance, IT, government sectors, etc. are looking out for skilled and certified business analysts.
The various job titles for business analysis practitioners include:
- Business Systems Analyst
- Systems Analyst
- Process Analyst
- Product Manager
- Product Owner
- Business Architect
- Management Consultant
- BI Analyst
- Data Scientist
Who is eligible for the BA training?
BA is a great career choice for beginners and experienced professionals. People with an analytical mindset are best suited for this role.
The following are individuals best suited for this profession:
- Beginners, recent college graduates who aspire to build a career in the business analysis field
- Project Managers
- Sales Managers
- Banking professionals
- Supply Chain Managers
- Analytics professionals
- Project Leads
- Module – 1 Overview of Business Analysis
- Module – 2 IT Slang / Jargon / Basic definition of IT
- Module – 3 Analysis
- Module – 4 UML
- Module – 5 Modeling Tools
- Module – 6 Requirement Gathering Methods
- Module – 7 JAD Session
- Module – 8 Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Module – 9 SDLC – Methodology
- Module -10 Documentation
- Module -11 Overview of PMP / CAPM Exam
- Module -12 Project Management Framework
- Module 13 Scope Management
- Module 14 Time Management
- Module 15 Cost Management
- Module-16 Quality Management
- Module 17 Human Resources Management
- Module 18 Communication Management
- Module 19 Risk Management
- Module 20 Procurement Management
- Module 21 Health Insurance
- Module 22 Claims Process
- Module 23 EDI Transaction – 1
- Module 24 EDI Transaction – 2
- Module 25 Quality Analysis – QA Testing ( Around 15 to 18 hours of training)
- Module 26 Relevant Certification
- Module 27 Financial Accounting
- Module 28 Corporate Finance
- Module 29 Financial statement analysis
- Module 30 Valuation presentation
- Module 31 Valuation presentation
- Module 32 Valuation presentation
- Module 33 Financial instruments
- Module 34 Resume Preparation
- Module 35 Manual Testing
- Several Use Cases
1. What is the duration of the BA Training course at H2K infosystems?
The business analysis training program at H2K Infosys is a comprehensive 45-hour program that takes our learners through various modeling tools used for business analysis, requirement gathering methods, knowledge of SDLC, time management, cost management, quality management techniques, etc.
2. Is the BA online training at H2K Infosystems live, interactive sessions, or self-paced?
All our certification courses are live, instructor-led, interactive, virtual classroom sessions. All our enrollees also get 24×7 access to recorded videos of live sessions which can help them revise or make up for the missed classes.
3. Who will handle our BA training program at H2K Infosystems?
All our instructors at H2K Infosystems are industry experts with 5-10 years of experience and are well-versed with the hiring expectations and standards.
4. How can I enroll in the BA training and placement program at H2K Infosystems?
All our registered candidates are eligible for a free demo session which can help them make a well-informed decision. Once you are fully satisfied with the instructors, course curriculum, and placement assistance programs, you can enroll in our popular BA training program for a successful career as a BA.