Agile Scrum Training Course
H2K Infosystems offers a 12-hour Agile Scrum training course which provides a deep insight into the Scrum framework for Agile project management. It is a perfect platform to learn how the products are delivered using the Scrum Framework. It offers a comprehensive overview of how the Scrum framework encourages working in series of Sprints after learning the Scrum basics, the team set up and achieving the goals using the Scrum framework.
Introduction to Agile Scrum Methodology
Scrum, in a nutshell, offers a perfect solution to build products in a better way to deliver maximum value to the stakeholder. Scrum is essentially a guide written by Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland that contains everything from the definition of Scrum, Scrum roles, events, and rules that bind the Scrum team together to enable efficient product delivery in the Agile project management environment.
- Scrum framework encourages effective collaborations among teams who work on a complex project
- Agile and Scrum are similar project management systems with key differences in approach in achieving the goal
- While Agile is flexible and focuses on leadership teams, Scrum is rigid and promotes cross-functional teams
- Although the Scrum framework is implemented in software development projects, it can benefit any project working towards a common goal
- Scrum is a collection of meetings, roles, and tools that work together to improve the structure and manage the workload
Agile Scrum methodology works on the incremental development principle that consists of iterations called sprints. The goal of each sprint is to develop the most important features of the product first, taking the project closer to the end goal with each iteration.
More features are added to the product with each sprint simultaneously adjusting the features based on the feedback from the stakeholders and customers.
Benefits of Agile Scrum methodology:
- It helps in building the products faster
- It increases productivity
- Improves flexibility and adaptability
- Lowers cost
- Enhances customer satisfaction
- Increases employee satisfaction·
- Improves the quality of the product
Why choose Scrum Master training online as your next career move?
The Agile framework, Scrum is gaining importance across industries due to the value it adds towards improving the overall performance of the teams. The Agile Scrum methodology has evolved to be the key contributor to the success of the projects.
Scrum benefits a wide range of businesses and projects across industries that help in the following ways:
- Scrum methodology is ideal for complicated projects that have major backlogs
- It can be implemented by companies that value results over documented progress
- Scrum can benefit companies that value customer satisfaction as a priority
Scrum is an established and proven framework that has been applied to drive numerous projects and teams. While Agile methodologies help in addressing the threats and changes quickly and efficiently, Scrum assists the professionals in becoming more Agile.
Agile and Scrum professionals are some of the most sought-after professionals by names brands like IBM, Dell, HP, and many more.
Advantages of pursuing Scrum training online from H2K Infosystems
The online Scrum training at H2K infosystems helps the learners in understating various Agile Scrum practices, principles, tools, and techniques to increase the satisfaction of the stakeholders. Our training program can help our enrollees understand the crucial Agile concepts, and explains the various implementation methods.
Our training is targeted to assist our learners in preparing for the Professional Scrum Master certification offered by the Scrum organization. The following are the advantages of a Scrum certification:
- Our Scrum training online program validates the employee’s professionalism in Agile Scrum practices
- It validates their skill to work on a wide range of project management tools and techniques
- The course improves your market value as a Scrum professional
Why enroll at H2K Infosystems for Agile Scrum training?
H2K Infosystems is a well-recognized Agile Scrum training provider to our learners across the globe. We are highly recommended by Fortune 500 companies and big names across industries for the authentic training programs we offer to the Agile Scrum aspirants.
The following are our key takeaways:
- Our instructors are passionate Agile Scrum practitioners who hold at least 5-10 years of industry experience
- Instructor-led live interactive sessions
- Course curriculum developed by experts considering the current trends and requirements in the IT job market
- Quizzes and assignments included in each session
- Helps in preparing for various certification exams offered by the Scrum organization
- End of the course, live-project experience
- 24×7 access to live-classroom video recordings
- Unlimited access to our cloud-test lab facility
- Course completion certificate
- Professional resume preparation assistance
- Interview Questions help
- Mock interview sessions held by hiring managers of Fortune 500 companies
- Easy enrollment options
Career prospects of choosing online Scrum Training
Many small, medium, and large scale companies are shifting to Agile methodology. According to the popular portal payscale.com, the average salary of Agile Scrum professionals is around $120,000.
The following are the career paths for Scrum Masters:
- Agile Coach
- Product Owner
- Management roles
Who is eligible for Scrum online training?
The Agile Scrum training at H2K Infosystems is best suited for the following professionals:
- Project Managers
- Software Engineers
- Team Leaders
- Business Analysts
- New Scrum Masters
- Scrum Master aspirants
There are no eligibility criteria to take up the Scrum Master training online. Anyone who aspires to understand the Scrum framework in-depth can pursue the course.
- LESSON 1: INTRODUCTION TO AGILE
- LESSON 2: AGILE METHODOLOGY
- LESSON 3: PROJECT INITIATION
- LESSON 4: RELEASE PLANNING
- LESSON 5: AGILE TEAM ROLES
- LESSON 6: REVIEWS AND RETROSPECTIVE
1) Who exactly is a certified Scrum Master?
The Scrum Master is essentially the Scrum practitioner who steers the team to succeed binding to the Scrum framework.
2) Is the Scrum Master certification worth the effort?
CSM is the most popular certification recognized in the world that is provided by the Scrum Alliance. We at H2K Infosystems help our learners prepare for this course certification through various questions and answers and in-depth training.
3) What happens if I have questions after the course completion?
All our courses are instructor-led, live classroom sessions where our learners can have their questions clarified instantly. However, after the course completion, they can contact the trainers through emails for any additional support.
4) How can I enroll in the Scrum Master training online course at H2K Infosystems?
All our registered candidates are eligible for a free demo session which can help them make a well-informed decision. Once you are fully satisfied with the instructors, course curriculum, and placement assistance programs, you can enroll in our popular Agile Scrum training course.